Happy to share with you that in the last seven months, I have not had a single day of cough, cold, fever, headache, body aches, lack of sleep, tiredness….and many more common ailments.
On the contrary, I feel my energy levels are at an all time high!
So, you may wonder what is it that I have done to my lifestyle?
If you follow my blog, I am sure you already know the answer.
For those who want to get healthy, here is what I am doing:
1. Continue drinking at least 4-5 litres of water every day
2. Yoga practice, 3 days a week – emphasis is on various physical asanas to improve flexibility. I follow BKS Iyengar‘s yoga here in Nirguna Mandir, Koramangala. I recommend you to join a class here, http://www.yogashraya.org/
3. Pranayama practice, atleast 5 days a week. I follow Baba Ramdev‘s eight pranayama techniques to stimulate the chakras. Check this for a video by Baba Ramdev: CAUTION: I do NOT recommend you to start doing this by yourself without guidance. Drop me a note if you wish to get some guidance & advice on starting pranayama.
4. Meditation practice, atleast 4 days a week. I do either Vipassana meditation or Gayathri Japa meditation.
5. Continue eating like a king in the morning, like a common man in the afternoon and like a pauper in the night.
6. Doing Jala Neti, once a week
7. Above all, think right. Think positively. Think happiness. Think abundance.