Since the last two years, I wanted to share my entrepreneurship experience with potential first-time entrepreneurs. I am aware that a lot has been written so far and a simple google search would give anyone enough information to keep reading all through their life on entrepreneurship.
My focus is to share my experiences and help at least a few guys with some inspiring thoughts towards success.
I wrote a table of contents as below and request you for your feedback.
What would you like to change?
Let me know through your comments,
Thanks in advance,
Table Of Contents
Unnamed Book On Entrepreneurship
1. Why Startup
2. Structuring a company
3. Assessing the market
4. Deciding on business idea to focus
5. Financing basics
6. Product management basics
7. Product development basics
8. Market testing basics
9. People management basics
10. Structuring salaries
11. Raising external funding; investor perceptions
12. Understanding core competencies
13. Managing disappointments
14. Managing family life, startup life
15. Understanding team dynamics of founders, expectations
16. Managing ego, anger
17. Dishonesty & sly deals
18. Clarifying vision and clarity in vision
19. Accounting basics
20. Business Modelling
21. Investing, time, money “unwisely”
22. Influencing channels and partner eco-system