I am following up on a blog piece I wrote recently about ‘Are We Thinking?
Today, I realized thinking was truly hard.
I decided to do an experiment and start writing about a product description that I would want to build. Some of you may know my interest to help the world live a stress-free life and I am constantly thinking about how to do it.
Today, I told myself that unless I put something on paper, I am wasting my time even thinking about my ‘grand vision’ – a classic case of ‘thinking, but no action!’
After spending an hour and half, I could not even write few lines about the product vision that I would be happy chasing!
Here is what I came up with:
Product Vision : A service that would help users enjoy stress-free lives, combining mindfulness, breathing, yoga tehniques
- Reduce day to day stress
- Find resources to handle stress
- Be more productive
- Be happy
- Live a joyous life
- Improve relationships at work and family
- Be healthy, physically fit
- Will combine all wearable inputs & show insights on how stress is perceived by the user
- Provide a series of daily mini-exercises to build mental muscle
- Provide feedback on how the user is managing stress over a period of time
Wow, thinking is hard!
Would love to get your feedback on how to think differently & more concretely about this problem statement. Its probably going to help you think as much as what it would help me!